Natalia Budaeva is a political activist who struggles for freedom and democracy in Russia. She supports Russian political opposition and civil movements. Besides, Budaeva represented Russia at the World Summit of Women Leaders in Geneva, Switzerland in 2009. She moved to the U.S. to escape the trail in Russia. She organized the Free Russia fund under Mark Feygin there.
NAME: Natalia Budaeva (https://ru.linkedin.com/in/natalia-budaeva-ba63a04 / https://www.worldaffairs.org/event-calendar/speaker-directory/natalia-budaeva / https://ru.krymr.com/a/26977897.html / https://www.infpol.ru/202015-fond-kotorym-rukovodila-urozhenka-buryatii-priznali-nezhelatelnym-v-rossii/ / https://www.facebook.com/natalia.budaeva )
NATALIA BUDAEVA’S DATE OF BIRTH: 1976
NATALIA BUDAEVA’S EDUCATION:
- graduated from Buryat State University (1998);
- a post-graduate student at the Institute of Russian Language (Russian Academy of Science) (2000 – 2005).
NATALIA BUDAEVA’S CAREER:
- Program Director on political party development/ youth leadership development at IRI (2005 – 2014);
- a country director of IRI Russia (October, 2008);
- a professor at Moscow Modern Humanitarian University (2000 – 2003);
- a professor of English and German at Buryat State University (1998 – 1999).
Information is relevant that can be continuously updated.