Victoria Nuland is an American political figure who worried about the political situation in Ukraine. She is former Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs and United States Ambassador to NATO.
NAME: Victoria Jane Nuland (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Nuland )
VICTORIA NULAND’S DATE OF BIRTH: July 1, 1961
VICTORIA NULAND’S MARITAL STATUS: married to Robert Kagan, an American historian and foreign policy commentator at the Brookings Institution.
VICTORIA NULAND’S EDUCATION:
- BA, Brown University, where she studied Russian literature, political science, and history (1983).
VICTORIA NULAND’S CAREER:
- chief of staff to Deputy Secretary of State Strobe Talbot During the Bill Clinton administration;
- Deputy Director for former Soviet Union affairs.;
- the Principal Deputy Foreign Policy Adviser to Vice President Dick Cheney;
- S. ambassador to NATO;
- Special Envoy for Conventional Armed Forces in Europe;
- State Department spokesperson (summer 2011);
- Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs ( May, 2013);
- the lead U.S. point person for the Ukrainian crisis;
- a Nonresident Fellow in the foreign policy program at the Brookings Institution and Senior Counselor at the Albright Stonebridge Group (since April, 2019).
MORE FACTS FROM VICTORIA NULAND’S LIFE:
- a key figure in establishing loan guarantees to Ukraine, including a $1 billion loan guarantee in 2014, and the provisions of non-lethal assistance to the Ukrainian military and border guard;
- a leading supporter of defensive weapons delivery to Ukraine;
- the leak of Nuland and U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt call in which discussed the Ukrainian policy and election.
Information is relevant that can be continuously updated.